.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

STC plans assault on BoB

Great results for STC over the weekend. I'm planning on continuing the barrage in Saskatoon this weekend. I'm looking for anyone who is in the same boat as me and could either use fuel money or needs a lift (I may be able to borrow a car), and looking to share accommodation. Due to Memorial Cup on in town at the same time decent budget options are becoming as rare as hens teeth. Cheers.

Either email me or comment below - my email is mhenter2 at gmail dot com

3 comments:

Dennis said...

Great results would be an understatement... you won the Cat 1/2 CR with open space and got the overall GC!! Awesome!

Marc said...

Thanks Dennis. Where did you disappear off to after the TT? I was looking around for my lead out man :P

Dennis said...

Ha... in my dreams. I had to do a Mother's Day thing with the family on Sunday in Edmonton. Was hoping I could get over there in time to watch the end of your race, but it didn't work out. I hope someone got video.

Full Calendar