.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Are You Racing in the Tour of Alberta?

This was bound to happen. Now that the route for the Tour of Alberta has been announced, at least one person as asked me, very excitedly, if I've "signed up for that big bike race". Of course I say no, I'm just an amateur racer who races for fun, I'm not a professional, and I certainly don't have the talent to even consider racing in an event like the Tour of Alberta. Often I get a response like "well you could start training for it now, and then maybe..."

So, if anyone asks if you're racing in the Tour of Alberta, Tour de France, or that "Cancer Race" (yes, I have heard it called that), look to the Bike Snob for advice:   

1 comment:

Ryan Kennedy said...

... so what do you think about this Lance Armstrong thing?

Full Calendar