.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Harley's Now Coaching!

Hello everyone, after many years of having to turning down fellow team mates and friends I have finally decided to start coaching. I have completed the NCCP Ready to Race Intro to Competition, Training Basics (Part A) and will be completin g Part B and NCCP Road Racing Skills & Tactics next year.


I am only able to coach a few athletes due to time restraints. I am looking to coach someone who is ambitious to prepare, participate or compete in a race or event of any level. Someone who wants to achieve more, doesn’t feel satisfied or simply wants to be better. Coaching will include bike maintenance, bike fitting, dry land training (weights/core), bike handling skills, racing tactics, posture, mentality, performance and a minimum of one day a month for personalized, one on one on the bike training.

In mid November, I will start training for the 2012 World Master Games Road Race in Torino Italy. I offer my athletes details of my training as I spend the next 7 months preparing for the most ambitious goal of my life.

I have a zero tolerance of banned performance enhancers.

Please reply here or email me at harleyborlee@gmail.com if you are interested or have questions. A Racing Profile can be provided upon request.

No comments:

Full Calendar