.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fun racing videos from local XC events.

Guys, as many of you know, several members of the team use the local Calgary Road Runners Winter Cross Country Race Grand Prix Series to stay motivated over the 'non-outdoor bike racing' season. These races are more like a cyclocross event than a pure running race as the terrain is usually pretty extreme and couple that with occasional tough footing and it makes for a fun race!

Anyway, I have been filming these events using my dorky headcam for the last several years and they make for fun viewing if you want to watch racing through local parks while you are inside on your trainer.

Here is the link if you are interested!

I am the race director for the Nose Hill XC event coming up on Feb. 9th. If you would like to help me out with marshaling or timing, let me know!

Trev

No comments:

Full Calendar