.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Four skinsuits for use on Sat. and a spot for a Cat5 for the ITT.

Team, the club has 3 men's medium and 1 men's small Time Trial skin suits for use this weekend. They have been fully cleaned, sandblasted, and given the thumbs up by the most discerning clean freak. I will have the suits there for Sat. morning, but give me a heads up if you want one here so I know who to connect with when I get there.

Also, Andy has had to pull out of the ITT on Sat. Due to the unfortunately circumstances, they have told him he can transfer his Cat5 entry to another Cat5. Does anyone want to spontaneously grab that spot and crush it?  Do it !! Call him at 403-282-3098.

Trev

3 comments:

Reinier Paauwe said...

Not sure I'll fit a medium (6'1", 170 lbs?). I'll take you up on your wheel loan though if that's ok?

AlanO said...

I'll give a skin suit a try if you still have one available. Probably a meduim

MikeW said...

I'll take a Men's medium skinsuit if they're available.

-mike Waldhuber

Full Calendar