.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Ride tomorrow the 3rd



I've had too much turkey as you can see. OK, there was some chocolate involved as well to get to this state.

I got out for 60K today and it was awesome. No frozen toes or numb hands at all. Plan to do another ride tomorrow. Departure time is not firmed up yet but will be around noon or 1:00. Social ride or hammer, whatever you want. Expect at least 1 - 2 hours or around 40km. I'm a little slower with all this extra weight.

Stay posted for start time.

3 comments:

Kel said...

Man I wish I could come, but I'm currently bikeless right now, put in some miles for me Tom

Dennis said...

Is this still happening?

I have a lot of freedom in my work hours now...

Anonymous said...

Sorry Dennis. It was a crazy morning and i didn't get the post up.

Full Calendar