.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Group Coached Ride this Sat. afternoon (for those who aren't Devon'ing it up)

I would like to host a fun, coached interval ride in the afternoon this Sat for the team. We will be covering how to incorporate short-fast 'sprint' intervals into your training and the technique of how to do it. This training session lends itself very well to a big group ride since during the time in between intervals, we are rolling along chatting and improving our group riding/racing skills.

Meet here at 2:30pm on Sat. and expect a 3 hour ride.

Please comment if you can make it so we don't leave without you!

Wear your kit!! (if you have it!)

Trev

3 comments:

Brent said...

I'll be there! do we know when the second kit order arrives?

Trev said...

We got the bill for the first 50% which indicates it is 'In the Queue', as soon as I get the charge for the last half, which means it is about to be shipped, I will let everyone know. I would think in about 2 weeks.

Trev

Andres Perdomo said...

IT SOUNDS GOOD I WILL BE THERE, SEAMS THE WEATHER WOULD BE NICER IN THE AFTER NOON/

Full Calendar