.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Morning spin classes are still making some of you stronger!

Guys, I was chatting with a fellow teammate a couple days a go and I indicated that we still had a solid little group of spinners regularly prepping for the weekend events on Tues and Thurs morning. He was under the impression all the spins had stopped for the summer.

This year I was asked to continue the morning spins for cyclists who just can't sustainably get out in the evenings on weekdays due to work or family constraints. These are the spins that have been quietly running while most are just getting out of bed. If you, or anyone you know, may be able to take advantage of these, please don't hesitate to contact me with questions or simply sign up here!

The other spin class I am currently operating is on Tuesday night and is geared toward the cyclist who would really like to know the nuts and bolts of actually 'how to ride'. I provide a small lecture inside the framework of a great workout. Each one is designed to make you a more efficient/safe/faster/predictable rider. All these combine to increase your enjoyment in this great sport.

I have had a lot of fun teaching the Tues night class in particular since I love igniting (or re-igniting in several cases) people's passion for cycling!

If you know of anyone who would enjoy taking advantage of these classes, send them to this link.

Thanks guys,
Trev

No comments:

Full Calendar