.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Clothing almost here !! Sorting coupled with a ride!


The clothing is scheduled to arrive this week !!

Last year I grabbed several volunteers and we made quick work of the sorting. This year with the massive order, I would really appreciate if I could get at least 10 people to meet me downtown at the store before they open so we can sort through the copious amount of spandex !! We will couple it with Thomas' ride out of the store.

So....


Meet at Speed Theory Calgary at 8:30am on Saturday April 23rd. We will have Tim Hortons coffee, muffins, and bagels there for any one who shows up. Help me sort the clothing for 1 hour, then you can head out with Thomas for his ride!

Please RSVP in a comment so I know how much coffee/muffins to get. We need at least 10 people, but the more people the better as the sorting will go faster.

Thanks guys,
Trev

11 comments:

Jason said...

Trev, I'll be there to sort at 8:30.

Jason W

Doug said...

Hi Trev, Willow and myself will be there. I will not being doing the ride though.

Doug J.

Clarke E said...

Provided no Aeroplan flights open up for Phoenix I'll be there for the clothes and ride.

Steve P said...

Sounds like a plan Trev. I'll be there.

Emily said...

I'll be there to help sort, but can't do the ride, unfortunately.

Ferenc said...

I will be there too. 8:30 downtown sounds like another day in the office but the ride after is too tempting...

Ferenc

Scott said...

Count me in for sorting clothes. No coffee req'd (it stunts your growth don't ya know!).

Scott M.

Lelly Matthews said...

I'll be there.

Lel

Kel said...

I would come that morning but I have an exam, sorry guys. Are we grabbing the stuff from the shop this year?

colombia es pasion said...

I will be there, helping out

Dennis said...

I can be there.

Full Calendar