.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Volunteers Wanted



We're hosting one of the most amazing races Calgary has ever seen. A downtown Crit, an exceptional TT and a wicked Road Race. We're inviting riders from across the country and elsewhere to come to this event so we want it to go smoothly and need lots-o-volunteers. (I sent a note to Oxford and Harvard cycling teams...you never know... they might come....unless they're chicken).

Right now we need a few people to distribute posters at bike shops or anywhere where cyclists hang out. Plus we want to get the public out to watch so we need to promote it to potential "Spectators".

Send me a note tom(at)mapitfirst(dot)ca if you can spare an hour or two.

We'll start collecting volunteers for race day soon so start brown nosing to your spouse, significant other, in-laws or neighbors.

3 comments:

Reinier Paauwe said...

Can you bring some of the posters to the TdB this weekend? I'd love to take some and help distribute.

Tom K said...

Yes, I'll bring a pile to the Crit on Monday.

Unknown said...

Since I'll be in Kelowna that weekend for national, I would be more than happy to help.

I can do a bit of a tour of the Y's and DT gyms as I am putting flyers up for the tri kids program.

Full Calendar