.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Testing with benefits.

Hello,

I work in the Human Performance Lab in the University of Calgary and am currently performing some prototype adidas cycling suits for adidas. For the testing I require experienced cyclists to come into the lab on two separate occasions.

For the first session cyclists will come into the lab and have oxygen consumption collected during cycling.

For the second session, the cyclists will have to come into the lab and maximal torque and power output will be collected during cycling. Any cyclists who agrees to participate will be given free adidas apparel.

Thanks,Bill Wannop (email in link on name)

Human Performance Lab

University of Calgary

3 comments:

Dallas said...

I was interested ? but the email link doesn't work through my browser... ? any other details ?

Thomas said...

Try it again Dallas, I just went in and fixed the link.

Dallas said...

thank you )

Full Calendar