.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Call for Volunteers



I know many of you have been enjoying the 'cross season. We have only just a few races to go until the Provincial Championships which Speed Theory is hosting.

The race is Sunday November 8th. I'm looking for a few volunteers (3) to help me out with course set up the afternoon before and then tear-down after the race.

If I could get 7-10 others that are NOT racing to help me on the day of the race that would be excellent.

Carol Mayne has offered to help with start lists/results. This is a huge help.

PLEASE EMAIL ME keithbayly@shaw.ca if you can help. I'd like to meet with all of you in the next week or so to go over some details to make things roll as easily as possible on the day of the event.

[Image was added by SpeedTheory Admin, courtesy of Ken Cheung]

No comments:

Full Calendar