.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Hou je van racen in de kou, modder, sneeuw en regen?


Who's all in for the Dark Knight 'Cross and Oval 'Cross this weekend? Long-term forecasts say that the weather's getting cold and wet for the weekend, so we should have some true-blue 'cross racing conditions on our hands. I'm looking forward to Fausto yelling at me for 40 minutes.

Darcy G. C for Dark Knight, Sport for Oval.

[NOTE FROM THE DARK KNIGHT RACE DIRECTOR !!] Let your hoards know that the Sport race is filling up quickly. Also, tell them that we will be giving away a Wild Rose Brewery Party Pig keg of beer in each of the starts as a lap prime ... that should get some of them interested in 'cross!!!

See you Saturday.

Ed


[Editor: The shot is from Jared at the Las Vegas Crit]

12 comments:

Scott G-C said...

I am in for the Dark Knight, hope I am over this cold before then, but if not I can always use a new shirt.

Trev said...

I think I am in. I am planning on it.

Trev

Thomas said...

I'm in for both

RobWoolley said...

I'm in. I suspect this will be hilarious, I haven't been on a bike in nearly 4 weeks.

Bring the snow!

Rick C said...

Wet sand is easier to ride than dry sand.

I'm in for at least one.

Dallas said...

i've been stock piling beer for a week already... well trying to stock pile. slayer Dan better be there too! ?

Simon said...

See you all there on Sat night, I may as well get back on the bike now it's going to snow!

Clarke E said...

I'll be there. Hopefully I don't get worked over too bad by the C's.

Unknown said...

Nee bedankt, ik liever een leuk cafe dat goede Belgisch bier, friet met mayonaise geserveerd

Darryl said...

I'm not cool enough for Dark Night, but I'll be there for the Sunday fun.

Dennis said...

Brrr. You guys are crazy! I spent 6 hours yesterday bicycling 125 km from Calgary to Banff yesterday in a 30 km/h headwind - my legs are done for this week.

Dallas said...

that's nuts!

Full Calendar