.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pigeon Lake - Cheesey videos

I had a great day of racing with the CAT 3 team even though I was not of great help and sufffered greatly just to hang on. I was able to watch things unfold and it was really exciting. Let me know if you want me to keep posting these videos. The only thing I can guarantee is that they won't be getting any better in creative quality. It also never dawned on me that there may be some individuals who don't want to have their face on the NET.

Pre- Race http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXoRa4hLxig

Race action and post race http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYxyML5b6Vw

I can't join you this weekend as I'm heading south but have fun and suffer greatly.

Stephen

5 comments:

Thomas said...

Those are great Stephen. Keep 'em coming. Love the closing remarks: "mmmm...banana cream..."

Ben said...

Great videos, Stephen.

Thanks to all the Cat 3's for an awesome team effort. The win would not have happened without your hard work. It was really cool to be a part of. Let's keep this momentum going!

Jason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason said...

I agree Ben - let's keep the momentum going. That was the most fun I've had cycling and it was awesome to see the team work together so well. I got so excited when you went off the front - I just knew you were going to win if we could hold it together. Congrats again!

Keith Bayly said...

Make sure you guys get signed up for Banff and Devon. If we can have that much fun at a one day race, think how much more fun we'll have at back to back, three day stage racing.

The best part of the video is Danielle's face when some dude almost hits her with a bottle.

Full Calendar