.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cat5 Skills: Edworthy Hill 6:30pm

Cat5s and anyone else interested:

Tonight looks like it will not be colder than a polar bears toenails. Ergo, we will be doing some hill work at Edworthy. On tap will be hill pacelining, 2-3 up hill attacks, and boxing/anti boxing tactics. You'll get some fitness benefits too as this is pretty much 3 on 3 off intervals.

Safety is key, Edworthy is busier than ever so as long as we're aware and ride like we did Tuesday it should be fine. I'd like to compliment the Tuesday night gathering for some stellar single file riding when traffic approached.

Meet at the hill: HERE

Rui, do you need me to bring my cross bike?

See you this evening.

10 comments:

Rui said...

Hey Rob,

I'll call bow at lunch and let you know. It should be done in time tonight. Thanks for offering

jmeakin said...

where exactly is the meeting place?

Jay

Clarke E said...

Can't make it tonight. Could I possibly get a quick summary on the weekend?

Andy H said...

I will see you on the hill

RobWoolley said...

Clarke, weekend details will go up tomorrow. I am leading Saturday and Darcy is leading Sunday.

AlanO said...

Would love to make it but have Tri training tonight. Thanks for putting it together Rob

Mark said...

I am in!

Chewy said...

Also watch out for the commuters. One of them nearby bike into me as he zig-zag up the hill.

David said...

legs hurt...

Mark said...

Really ... who uses the word ergo?

FYI - the wind and I had a long conversation on the way home. I think I called it numerous nasty names ... it didn't seem to care what I thought.

Full Calendar