.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Greetings From Sunny Miami And Size Charts

Hi there. My name is Paul Rosenberg and I live in Miami, Florida for 7 months out of the year and the other 5 months I am in Calgary. I just joined Speed Theory and look forward to racing with and against you guys this summer. I should be back in time for the June 6th TT.

I wanted to order some team clothes, and since I am in Florida - I don't have any access to sample sizes and the existing size charts are very vague. A few days ago I contacted the manufacturer and they sent me these very detailed size sheets. I am providing links to them so that if anyone else needs some help with sizing they should check these out and should have no problems picking the right sizes.

If anyone is coming to the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area - bring your bike and get in touch with me. Riding in the sunshine and a stiff ocean breeze can get monotonous, and just because it is flat and I mean FLAT - there are some crazy fast group rides and awesome views to be seen of and on the beaches.

Size Charts:
Mens Short Sleeve Jersey Race Cut
Mens Short Sleeve Jersey Club Cut
Mens Bib Shorts

No comments:

Full Calendar