.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TT CANCELLED... come to a spin instead


The word from our fearless leader is that we wont be racing tomorrow. Boo! Stupid weather!

But I'm sure you've all be ramping up for this: your muscles are wound up like a slingshot, ready to unleash hell on the road! Right? Don't deprive them of pedal-mashing time: spin!

6:30pm at my house

I can fit about 15-20 spinners in my basement, so don't give yourself that excuse.

Music will again be brought to you by DJ Sparls...I'm pumped to check out his latest two mixes, OFF and ON. If you can't wait for Wednesday, grab them for yourself from his blog.

7 comments:

Darcy G said...

I am so cranked to ride inside again. Count me in...

Mark said...

Will be there.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there.
Diana

roblukacs said...

I won't be able to make it tonight Lockie. I'll be in Banff.

Spin hard everyone!

Anonymous said...

Great - see you there!
Simon

Anonymous said...

Do we need to bring something to put our bikes on or do you have a concrete floor?

David said...

He has a concrete floor. I'll be there Lockie.

Full Calendar