.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Tonight's workout, and my non-cycling weekend.

Tonight at spin we make the switch to quality work primarily. So the workouts will get shorter and the intensity will go up. We only have a few more spins left, so I want to give people a sense of what to do outside once we get on the road and start getting ready for Bici GP and Velocity RR.

Also, I raced a 5km running race around Stanley Park on Sat. morning in the rain, while most of you were outside in the sun on your bikes. Whew... I felt like a cyclist trying to run, that is for sure. I made the decision this year to focus on the bike so I could be useful for our bolstered Cat2 team this year. I look forward to doing everything I can to get my teammates some wins. I hope the focus has paid off, because it sure took my running legs away!

1 comment:

Matt Mackay said...

i definitely hear you on the running legs being being gone Trev, lyndsay and i both raced in a 10 k running race in lethbridge over the weekend. our legs are SHOT!! hence our absence on today's spin. thats the last time i'll be doing one of those this year. haha

Full Calendar