.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sun social ride.

Hey everyone, I am new to the team and hoping to get some people together for a ride on Sun afternoon.  I am thinking of leaving the Royal Oak Co-Op parking lot at 12:00 noon.  Ride length depending on weather of course, maybe out to Cochrane and back on Old Retreat Road (RR 262).  If some wish to ride further, possible ride to Cochrane with the group and depart from there?  I would like the no drop rule to be in effect, does not mean cannot go hard... just wait up at the next intersection or at the top of the hill.  This way everyone can stay together.  Any takers?

Harley.

14 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey, I'll be there for sure! Sounds like a nice ride!

Amanda

roblukacs said...

I'll come out for the ride

Dan Sigouin said...

I am putting it on my schedule and look forward to getting outdoors.

A-Train said...

I'll be there.

Rui said...

Im in.

Thomas said...

I'm going to try and make it for this.

RobWoolley said...

Ok, where is this co op? I would like to join you guys but I can't find this place on google maps.

Thomas said...

I think this is the one:

Map

Its at the far end of Crowchild take a right on 12 mile coulee rd.

Thomas said...

Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong about the above map...

Amanda said...

Yup! That's the right place on the map

RobWoolley said...

Wicked, thanks gang. I will see you there. Man, I've ridden past that place a million times, I always thought it was a safeway.

Scott G-C said...

Andy and I will be there.

Scott

Dan Sigouin said...

Don't wait for me, swimming lessons for the kids at the same time.

Scott G-C said...

Great ride, thanks for putting it together Harley, look forward to getting out again next weekend.

Full Calendar