.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas party

UPDATE: I live here.

---

Time to ring in a bit of Christmas cheer! To put a good cap on a great season and year, come to my place on the 18th of December at 7pm.

There'll be some good food, good company, lively conversation (but just a warning now: not everyone will be able to tell the difference between a bottom bracket and a water bottle :) ).

This is more to catch the people I miss from not having everyone's email...if you want to come and don't know how to contact me, leave a comment and we'll figure it out.

Busy time of year, for sure, but you've got to take advantage of the week-off we get from Coach Dr-T.

Cheers,
Lockie

3 comments:

roblukacs said...

Sounds like a great idea Lockie!

I'm going to try to make it but I leave town the next morning, not sure how early. As long as I have all my poop in a group I should be able to join in on the festivities.

Trev said...

Jenn, Jaya and I will be there.

Scott G-C said...

Looks like Gibson-Craig's are coming over.

Full Calendar