.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wicked ride today.

Today I rolled out of my driveway at 10am into a blizzard in the sky and rivers crossing the roads on the ground. By the time I had decended from my house by the prisons to the river, I was covered in snow, filthy, soaking wet, and frozen.

I continued riding to the Bean only so I could have a warm place to sit and call my wife to pick me up. By the time I got to Bowness, it had stopped snowing/raining. By the time I got to the Bean it was sunny out.

I met the 4 dudes there and they were dry, in happy moods, and ready to hammer. My Gortex winter boots were full of water and didn't have any holes to drain ?!?

We then laid down over 100km and it turned out to be a wicked ride. Thanks guys for making me not quit and putting up with my endless rants about how soaked I was.

When I got home, I called for the scale, and was 155.2lbs with clothes on, and 147.6lbs after I had stripped. Wow.

No comments:

Full Calendar