.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

'This card is HUGE !'

Mike Godfrey says:

I would suggest getting there closer to 6:00 or 6:30, this card is hugely popular and they (Melrose) have been getting a ton of calls. They will have a table set up for us but if there are a ton of people it will be tough to hold it til 8:00. I am going to get there around 6pm.

----------------------

Alex says:

Tom Boonen could take on both of these guys at the same time !

----------------------

Kyle says:

I love how G. St-Pierre wears short tight spandex shorts and kicks really high lots.

----------------------

Dan says:

I bet Matt Serra listens to Shakira to pump himself up before competing like I do.

----------------------

James says:

I'm only coming if they wear skinsuits...... long sleeved skinsuits.

----------------------

Jaya says:

Georges so fast !!

No comments:

Full Calendar