.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thank You

Hello,

My name is Grant and I was the recipient of the Jason Lapierre scholarship this year. I wanted to personally thank everyone who donated to this fund and let you know it is going to good use. I had the privilege of meeting Jason a couple times, but cannot say that we knew each other that well. Mostly I knew Jay's friends in the triathlon world. With everything they have said about him over the years, it makes me wish I had a chance to get to know him.

This scholarship is a wonderful legacy to Jason and I am glad it was put into place. Student athletes these days face rising costs in training and school, this scholarship is a welcome addition to any students budget. Thank you for helping me achieve my goals and I hope this scholarship and Jason's memory will continue to help others for many years to come.

Sincerely,

Grant Burwash

No comments:

Full Calendar