.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Learn to Race Clinic... Everyone welcome

Guys, with the realization that the Velocity stage race is pretty well upon us. I would like to offer the 'Learn to Race Safely and how to Win' clinic this Sat. at 9am at the research park. I realize this is short notice, so I made it in the morning so people are still free the rest of the day. This will be about 1hour long.

I would really like to get MOST of our Cat5 racers to this so they can meet, learn each others riding habits, and discuss strategy to get pumped up.

Please comment if you can make it. Also, this is not just open to SpeedTheorists. Anyone who is road racing this year is welcome.

Here is a link to a map to the meeting point.

Trev

10 comments:

Captain Kirk said...

Sorry,

Can't make this session. Family commitments on Saturday morning.

Anonymous said...

I will attend for sure. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Lyle

Chewy said...

Kewl, I'll be there.

Can't do any more biking this week though as Police Half is on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

I'm in, see you there

Alex

Peter Lawson said...

Hey Mike, I'll be working in the Massage tent at the race. Hope to see ya!

I'll be there Sat morning as well. Looking forward to meeting some more of the team!

Schedule is a bit of a worry right now as I just started a new semester of school.... things should find a "normal rhythm" by next week.

cheers

Anonymous said...

I am in and I'll try to drag a couple of Cranky's along as well.

James CrankyMaster.

Paul Anderson said...

Great stuff Trev - thanks for doing this. I plan to be there. Chesterand I are doing our 300km brevet on Friday afternoon and evening/night so if I am not there please start without me.

Paul A.

Carl Miiller said...

Trev,
I should be there as well.

Carl

Anonymous said...

I'm in

Ernesto

Anonymous said...

Yes, I will show up on Saturday morning as well.

Mike.

Full Calendar